ETD - Exoplanet Transit Database
Observers community | How to contribute to ETD | Model-fit your data | Transit predictions |
KEPLER Transit predictions | KEPLER Candidates
Observers community map
The map is an active link to interactive Earth map with highlighted observatories of our contributing observers.
Join us and improve the exoplanet research!
If you are an active exoplanet transit observer (one transit observation in ETD at least) and would like to be
highlighted in the map among other observers, please contact us.
Your requests and comments should be send to Stanislav Poddaný, ETD admin.
The information we need are the following (see example):
- station name: Štefánik observatory
- name(s) of active observer(s): Stanislav Poddaný (ETD admin)
- equipment: MARK Telescope (0.40 m, CCD SBIG ST10XME)
- postal address: Petřín 205, 110 00 Prague, Czech Republic
- latitude: 50.08119
- longitude: 14.39802
- web link: http://www.observatory.cz/english.html
- station photo maximum size 400x400 px