ETD - Exoplanet Transit Database
Observers community | How to contribute to ETD | Model-fit your data | Transit predictions |
KEPLER predictions | TESS Predictions
Observers community map
The map is an active link to interactive Earth map with highlighted observatories of our contributing observers.
Join us and improve the exoplanet research!
If you are an active exoplanet transit observer (one transit observation in ETD at least) and would like to be
highlighted in the map among other observers, please contact us.
Your requests and comments should be send to Stanislav Poddaný, ETD admin.
The information we need are the following (see example):
- station name: Štefánik observatory
- name(s) of active observer(s): Stanislav Poddaný (ETD admin)
- equipment: MARK Telescope (0.40 m, CCD SBIG ST10XME)
- postal address: Petřín 205, 110 00 Prague, Czech Republic
- latitude: 50.08119
- longitude: 14.39802
- web link: http://www.observatory.cz/english.html
- station photo maximum size 400x400 px
Credit & Contact
How to cite data from ETD in your scientific paper
All data available at this site were obtained from published literature or from open on-line sources (TRESCA, AXA)
and can be used freely for scientific purposes.
While using data from Exoplanet Transit Database in your publication, please type the REFERENCE as follows:
- If transit observation was captured from published literature / paper, you can find reference in column "Author & REFERENCE", so
the source paper should be cited in common way.
- If transit observation was published in some on-line source (AXA, TRESCA), ask observers for a permission and other useful
comments about the data. We can supply you with e-mail contact to observer if necessary.